To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:19 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] award????

Actually, I appreciated somebody actually acting like they *wanted* an award. When everybody else is being above it all and saying, "Couldn't care less" "Pay no attention" "Means nothing" it's kinda depressing when you spend a lot of time & money picking out what you're going to give them. Being ride manager is like getting to be Santa Clause! :-))