[RC] re: awards - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: re: awards
My solid oak-laminated, 24K gold-edged Medical Diploma and Family Medicine Board Certificate are stuffed away up in a closet.
Rene Baylor’s photo of me & Deuce & Jazon Wonders & Cheyenne at my first 50, no-frills Desert Gold,
and my Completion Certificate from my 2nd and last 50, American River--[my name] riding “Lucky,” Dick Carter’s horse
and my blue ribbon from my one and only kur (musical dressage) show
are right up here on my office wall.
I am looking at them lovingly and proudly as we “speak.”

Am also about to hang my completion certificate from the recent endurance clinic, signed by Julie Suhr, Becky Glaser, Pat Verheul, and others I admire.

Beverley

Beverley Kane, MD
Program Director, Medicine and Horsemanship
Stanford University School of Medicine
Center for Education in Family and Community Medicine
1215 Welch Road - Modular H
Palo Alto, CA 94305-5408
650-868-3379
bkane1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://familymed.stanford.edu/

See Emmy Award-winning Stanford "Medicine & Horses" video on NBC-TV
http://www.horsensei.com/nbcnews.html

The Manual of Medicine and Horsemanship:
Transforming the Doctor-Patient Relationship with Equine-Assisted Learning
http://www.authorhouse.com:80/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=49669