Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:26 AM
Subject: FW: [RC] re: awards

From: merryben@xxxxxxxx
To: c_collins@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] re: awards
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:25:39 -0700

I just remembered some horrible awards.  Anyone remember the buckle from the Drakes Bay ride with the ship on it.  And then there was the infamous Cow Mountain buckle with the Cow.  It weighed at least 5 lbs.  I still have my Drake's Bay buckles and the Cow and would never part with them.............................mb