[RC] awards - Jean Miller

1.  Do awards make a difference as to whether you'd go to a ride or
not?  If so, what's the minimum type of award that makes the difference?  No, no difference

2.  Rides used to give out buckles for awards, but don't any
more.  Is it because they're too expensive and add a cost to the ride
that riders won't bear?  Or is it because riders don't care about buckles?  I think buckles are pretty expensive, and buckles are nice to get.

3.  What about T-shirts?  Jackets?  Jackets too expensive, T-shirts are always nice

4.  What's the best completion or other award you've ever
gotten?  And would you want to always be able to get an award like that?  Nice blanket.  No I don't have to get an award like that

5.  What's the lousiest completion award you've ever gotten?  And if
you feel it was lousy, why?  Piece of paper saying I completed.  Lousy cause it was a piece of paper.  I would rather have a roll of co-flex

6.  What's your recommendation for a perfect completion award?  Don't have any

Jeanie  PS  the best award to me is a gorgeous trail that is well marked