Re: [RC] Awards - Elyse Carreno

1. ?Do awards make a difference as to whether you'd go to a ride or not? ?If so, what's the minimum type of award that makes the difference?
?
Nope

3. ?What about T-shirts? ?Jackets?
?
I like T-shirts but as I didn't grow beyond the age of 12, and I hate throwing things away, I have two drawers stuffed full of T-shirts. Also, my favortie ride T-shirts are one that are a different color or with a cool design or saying on them. White just shows horse boogers and dirt on them, compounding the looks you get when you go out in public after you've been to the barn. One of my favorite T-shirts is an OD one that says OD Rocks on it (pun off?the fact that the old OD had a combined total of about 2 feet of dirt on the whole trail) and under it had a post with rustic looking signs with all the names of the vet checks. Also, LONG SLEEVE, is something very useful and not as common.

4. ?What's the best completion or other award you've ever gotten? ?And would you want to always be able to get an award like that?
My OD buckle, finally, after so many tries.

5. ?What's the lousiest completion award you've ever gotten? ?And if you feel it was lousy, why?
No such thing...thank you thank you thank you ride managers!

6. ?What's your recommendation for a perfect completion award?
Doesn't have to be fancy. Something useful or unique is always good. At OD No Frills a couple of years ago they had a bunch of different stuff and you could pick what you want. I got these little bungie velcro things that have been so useful and still live on my saddle.
?
-Elyse

?