[RC] Bear Valley Endeavor - Sandy Adams

Hi guys and gals,
It's coming up in just about a month, and with limited space, don't wait too long. For those with AHA Competition cards, check the AHA site to see if you are qualified to cross enter in the AHA Regional Championship section on Saturday 24 October.  We have been working with our Region to offer some great awards for both purebred and partbred Arabians in the Region II Top 5 2009. FInisher awards are offered to all cross-entered Pure and Part breds who complete. The trails are in terrific shape, the weather is cooling down, and with the cancellation of at least one ride this winter, the BVE is a great ride to stay fit for the winter rides. Entries and flyers are available on the AERC calendar page. Check it out! Call if you have questions.
Sandy Adams
661-821-0368
Deep Sands Arabians

=