RE: [RC] Lawsuit question - Katrina Mosshammer

I sent this to my mother, who is an attorney, for her input. See her reply below.

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)

Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:29 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Lawsuit question

Since the RM is a named insured on AERC policy, it should cover her. Unless ride is on her property, homeowners would not apply. Need to look at exact coverage through Equisure to see limits of coverage. I seem to remember that the coverage is a million or so for a given year. So if multiple suits are brought, the proceeds paid from the first ones would make the coverage for later ones decrease.

Mary Mosshammer
Remember--Riding is the art of keeping the horse between you and the ground!!