[RC] wrapping for easy boot epic - Dream Weaver

I would like to know if
anyone used something else to prevent  rubbing from the gaiter or
the boot.
Ladies knee hi pantyhose work well too, double them up for endurance riding.  I get a lot of emails about this and other boot questions and apologize for not getting back to everybody - I am quite behind in my email right now, being on the run for weeks I'm slowly catching up. My advice is to keep looking for a boot that you don't need to add additional stuff to in order to get it to work without causing rubs or heat friction.   I've been having good luck this year using Renegades - they work on all of my horses without needing any additional 'stuff', don't rub and are literally "cool".  More info on boots with tips, photos and videos is on this page:  http://enduranceridestuff.com/blog/hoof-boots/   Karen