[RC] Why I hate fall... - Nancy Reed

I used to love fall, but here in southern California fall means fire season.  As a kid growing up at the beach this was no big deal, I just went swimming and body surfing.  Now with horses in the fire zone, I hate fall.  As I type fires are chewing up the landscape in Norco, Redlands and Moorpark.  However, once we get our first good rain, I love the winter here in Elfin Forest,
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest
San Diego County