[RC] end of summer - normanjudyv

I love summer, hate the bugs, can,t wait for cold weather to get rid of them. We have an over abundance of ticks & chiggers in the pinelands of NJ. We can,t ride on the narrow wooded trails in the summer, only the boring wide ones. I,m curious to know what bug problems there are in other places. We have flies & mosquitos but they,re not really a problem. Judy