[RC] Wanted - sheepskin seat cover - Jennifer Fleet

Hi all,

If anybody has a gently used merino sheepskin western seat cover (just the regular seat cover, not the full Lady Godiva style - and not even the partial fender "deluxe" kind) sitting in their tack room that they would like to sell, please email me.  Oh, and I need it in black.

I can always order one new and pay more, but thought I'd check here first since we all try out and discard so many tack items. :)

Thanks!
Jennifer