[RC] health certificates/Coggins - rnbianchi

I drove from California to Maryland three years ago with my three horses and two dogs. ?The only state that required me to stop and show my paperwork was Arizona. ?There was a truck stop (Agriculture and/or weigh station?) that said all trucks including pickups hauling animals must stop. ?It amazed me that no other states cared at all what I was hauling in my three horse slant load. ?Arizona only looked at the paper work and asked if the horses were mine; never checked the horses to see if they matched the descriptions on the paperwork, or if they looked healthy. ?I found it kind of upsetting really.