Re: [RC] helmet thread - Joe Long

Kathie Ford wrote:
Well, I don't wear a helmet w/my mare because I just don't want to. My choice. Period.? ...
So we should just leave it at that. To each their own choices and go on to another subject.

Should the AERC adopt a rule requiring wearing of approved helmets by all riders in AERC events, it would still be your choice.? To ride and wear a helmet, or not ride.

--
Joe Long  aka ChipRider
jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx