[RC] Char Antuzzi - Kathie Ford

Hi all out there. I just wanted to post a little note that one of our fellow riders, Char Antuzzi is going into surgery today at 10am to hopefully repair her knee that was shattered by a mule kick at the AR ride in April. Been a long time in coming so thank God today is the day.

Please send thoughts or prayers her way if you feel like you want to. I know it would be appreciated very much. She is also very anemic and has other issues to deal w/down the road as well. One at a time though...

She is one who never wants to bother people and ask for help, but I know in this case it would be so much appreciated.  She is a great friend, rider, trainer and deserves to have these health issues resolved for her comfort and her life.

I would also in the very near future like to get together a work party to spruce up her property needs that she could not do due to being injured (weed wacking etc) and all that she just can't do. So if anybody local would like to pitch in and help please contact me. I'll start organizing that after her surgery...many hands makes little work...:)

I'll post an update after her surgery for those that wish to receive one. Or feel free to email me privately.

cheers,
kathie