[RC] Hallelujah Easy Foam! - Charlene Stinnett

Do not enough people know about this product???!!!
A BIG, *HUGE* THANKS to Nancy Sluys, for offering her?help (and product)
for?last?weekend's Big South Fork ride.
?
Long story short, two weekends prior I went trail riding with my father-in-law,
a roper, and my husband, also a roper. Heckling each other about whose horse
was faster turned into an all out yahoo-ing drag race, of which my boots did
not appreciate. (But I did win!)?I knew they would fly off, but didn't know
they would take chunks of hoof wall with them! (I use regular easyboots?with
clips instead of gaiters because they rub) So now for the next few training
rides, I can't keep the dang boots on. What am I to do? I pull into camp and
set up next to Nancy,?who promptly began talking barefoot and the story was
told. "Why don't we just foam them on?" HUH?? with the Easy Foam stuff??
?
So from a seasoned hundred miler's advice, we foamed the boots on. 50 miles
later, after very rocky and steep?terrain, rivers and mud, AND a broken buckle
(i.e. now the boot really isn't buckled on at all!) They never came off or even
loose. Totally worth the 15 bucks for?the confidence of not having to worry
about my boots. We did it the evening before, so bonus! Didn't have to fool
with it on ride morning. Getting them off was nothing...a simple flathead
screwdriver did the trick in less time it takes you to put them on.?Nancy said
she has used the foamed on boots for multi day rides, leaving them securely on
for all three days. We only used about half the?liquid for four boots, so
really for about 7.50 I got total piece of mind. Hallelujah Easy Foam! Ride
with confidence.

Charlene Stinnett?

www.greyhorsegraphics.com

?

In this snowy porcelain form, you find me

timid and courageous,

docile and ungovernable,

hot-headed and phlegmatic,

teachable and obtuse.