[RC] Racing to finish the National Championship 50 - Skyla Stewart

April, this is a wonderful recount of your day, and it you are NOT the only person to have experienced this.  Don't beat yourself up!  We all make choices during the entire course of any ride, sometimes things go well, sometimes they just don't. Your horse sounds like he will be fine, this is always a good thing. Life is a long line of learning/changing/adapting, and somewhere among all that we have some wonderful memories. Your letter is one that speaks for many. On to your next ride, and enjoy your wonderful pony!

Skyla~also a member of the "human condition" club.   :oP