[RC] Drag Riders - ibiteraaarr

Hello all,
    While doing the paperwork for my mortgage loan a couple weeks ago, my lender, Bob Bulcock, and I kept shifting back to endurance and talking about the Valles Caldera ride he and Debbie worked on. Last fall I rode parts of the Caldera when some friends and I took our horses up to Jemez for a weekend camping trip, and because the scenary is truly breathtaking, I jumped at the opportunity to do it again and offered my sister and I to ride drag for the ride in June, 2010.

Even though it's a ways off, I've only competed before, so I'm trying to find information on riding drag such as extra equipment and such. Jemez is only about 45 minutes from here (Rio Rancho, NM) so I would like to ride the trails several times prior to be familiar with it, and figured I'd probably bring along extra water bottles and really beef up my survival pack with extra glowsticks, first aid stuff, my GPS, a bag for taking down trail markers on the last day, and so on. I'm not sure about any etiquette for the drag riders in terms of pacing, distance behind the last rider and so on.

If anyone has any other tidbits, suggestions, do's/don't's or info to offer up, I'd appreciate it  :)

Best Regards,
   Liz Dorner