[RC] Sore Ankles - sherman

Title: Message
I started having foot (pain & numbness) and leg problems (shin splints) last year. New stirrup pads didn't help, so the next step was orthotics. When that didn't work I reluctantly got a different shoe. It made all the difference. I didn't think it could be the shoe because I'd been wearing the same type for about 5 years. Something in my body changed though and I can no longer wear my old favorites.

Kathy