[RC] CONSIDER WI IN OCTOBER! - Herrmann

Come and join us for the colors of fall in Wisconsin!  DRAWARAMA will be offering 4 days of distance riding, with something for everyone!

Thursday, Oct. 1st we will be offering a 3 day 155 mile Pioneer Ride, 55 mile endurance, 35 and 25 mile LD, 35 and 25 mile Competitive, a 20 mile drive and a 10 mile drive.

Friday, Oct. 2nd we will be offering 50 mile endurance, 35 and 25 mile LD and Competitive, 20 mile drive, 10 mile drive, and a 15 mile Novice ride.

Saturday, Oct. 3rd there will be a 50 mile endurance(AHA sanctioned), 35 and 25 mile LD and Competitive, 20 and 10 mile drives, as well as a 15 mile Novice ride.

Sunday, Oct. 4th we will be having a 25 mile LD and 25 mile Competitive ride.

Bring multiple horses and ride all 4 days, or compete for the special 4 day awards in LD and Competitive on the same horse.

Come and enjoy one stop camping, with 4 days of miles and points!!