[RC] boots for treating laminitis - Cindy Stafford

My horse has a mild case of laminitis that I'd like to help her make more comfortable with boots.  Saw Cavallo Simiple Boots in a catalog - has anyone used these for laminitis?  Opinions?  They have gel inserts too that sounds like it would be beneficial.

If you haven't used the Cavallo boots for laminitis but used another brand, can you let me know which ones?  I have easyboots but they're just a pain to get on and off.

thanks.