[RC] Boots for treating laminitis - Naomi Preston

Lee (my husband the farrier) has had lots of success putting laminitic horses in Renegade boots.  The vets he works with are very impressed with the results, and are recommending them to their clients with laminitic horses.  They're super easy to put on and take off.  My neighbor's horse developed laminitis, and we saw immediate relief when we put the Renegades on.

Naomi Preston