[RC] Eastern High Sierra Classic - Merri Melde

a great ride in the Sierra Nevadas near Bridgeport, CA! It is the most beautiful mountain ride I've ridden in, and I say that every year. The 24th year for this one. Great turnout - ridecamp was packed; cool weather, 125 starters total in the 50 and 25, and 120. finishers! Not to mention about the best ride dinner I've ever had afterwards!

photos and brief results at
www.endurance.net/international/USA/2009EHSC/

Story later!

--