RE: [RC] Boots for "Emergencies" - Christina McCarthy

I second the "glove" I think it is a wonderful boot and it STAYS PUT...and does not cause rubbing~

Best Regards,
Christina D McCarthy

American Riding Instructors Association
ARIA Certified, Level II Distance & level  II Pleasure Riding
Recipient of the 2009 top 50 Instructors in the USA

If your horse says no, you either asked the wrong question, or asked the question wrong.  ~Pat Parelli