Re: [RC] Why is Angie mean to Jody? - Truman Prevatt

Daryl,

You must be a member of the "millennium generation."  I have news for you - Jody and Angie would only like to be. Neither Jody nor Angie would know what the hell it means unless their teenage daughters had not have told them.

I would not trust either of these cougars any further than I could throw them if I were you. I my generation - forever - meant the next morning or if you could sneak off in the middle the night until the door closed!

Truman

Downs, Daryl wrote:
Re: Why is Angie mean to Jody?

Dear Jody and Angie,

Can't we all be BFF? And how on earth does Angie know Daryl does not have Verizon, hmm... guess we will never know who her inside source is... On the bright side, we have our nights and weekends!

Angie, you have an unbroken horse? Would that be the great Tali? Got on him yesterday, endurance ride within a month. I like it. Hmm, maybe I would be interested... Have your people call my people, or text them- and by your people, i mean josie, and by my people, I mean me.

-Jody's BFF (possibly Angie's too, pending Jody approval)

--
“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan