[RC] Best Friend Forever - Downs, Daryl

Dear Endurogal,

I am not sure who exactly you are "Endurogal", but BFF = Best Friend Forever. I am no female or broken young stallion :)

Sorry for the mix-up. I hope one day you can find a true friend, like I have. And if for some reason you don't find that special someone... talk to me, I know people.

As the late, great Colonel Sanders once said- "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".

- Jody's BFF