RE: [RC] Why is Angie mean to Jody? - EnduroGal

Title: Re: Why is Angie mean to Jody?

Doesn’t BFF stand for “Best Female Friends?”  Jodie, have you broken this poor young stallion to the point where he is willing to change his gender???  Sad… sad…

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Downs, Daryl
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:51 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Why is Angie mean to Jody?

Dear Jody and Angie,

Can't we all be BFF? And how on earth does Angie know Daryl does not have Verizon, hmm... guess we will never know who her inside source is... On the bright side, we have our nights and weekends!

Angie, you have an unbroken horse? Would that be the great Tali? Got on him yesterday, endurance ride within a month. I like it. Hmm, maybe I would be interested... Have your people call my people, or text them- and by your people, i mean josie, and by my people, I mean me.

-Jody's BFF (possibly Angie's too, pending Jody approval)