Re: [RC] Why is Jody mean to Daryl? - Truman Prevatt

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
This may be the first time the rivers in Virginia have run red since the Civil War, but don't be alarmed everyone, it's just Jody's hair color.

Angie

You mean those gorgeous long auburn locks are not real.  This reporter is shocked =-O !

Truman

--
“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience

“I maintain there is much more wonder in science than in pseudoscience. And in addition, to whatever measure this term has any meaning, science has the additional virtue, and it is not an inconsiderable one, of being true.” Carl Sagan