[RC] Call name for Heavens Gift - Amber Roberts

I wrote asking for call name suggestions for a horse that was given to my husband on Monday.  He had quit riding 3 years ago when he turned 70.  This is the horse of his dreams!  Bay Polish Arab gelding, 5 years old, sweet disposition, not trained, so no bad habits to overcome.  I had sent a snail mail letter to the woman who needed a good home for him and she phoned me this morning.  I learned that he had been born on the very day that her mother had passed away, thus the name Heavens Gift.  After receiving many call name suggestions, he has finally decided on Regalo, submitted by Beverley Kane.  Regalo means present or gift in Spanish.  He is truly a gift from heaven.

Several people have asked for a picture.  I expect to have one available to send by Friday.  If anyone else wishes a copy, please email me privately and I'll add you to this list.

Again thanks to all who took their time to respond, and especially to Beverley for the final selection!

Amber