[RC] Ride Between Rivers- Steven Hay - Downs, Daryl

This strapping young gentleman is a horses dream. Standing at 7 feet tall (without sneakers on), he has the ability to grant your horse a 3rd set of legs (as Steven's touch the ground). I once saw this man carry a horse on his back across a finish line, just cause he didn't want his steed's legs to get tired. A true hero. Give this kid a fluffy hackamore and he will give you a stellar finish at any distance!

In all seriousness, I have ridden with him plenty of miles this year and he cares more for the horse than himself. Give him a horse so he doesn't have to resort to crewing for lazy Daryl.

Thank you and good day,
Daryl

P.S. Steven Hay is not actually 7 feet tall, but close... and still weighs less than me!