[RC] Rental property - Karen Franklin

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and follow my career to Houston (ulp) and now I'm hoping some ridecampers can give me a hand.  At this time I have no desire to buy a new property and am hoping to lease something for at least a couple years.  Would any of you know of a rental home with 2-5 acres in the Katy, TX area?  It doesn't have to be exactly Katy, but around there would be nice.  I'll need at least 3 bedrooms - I have 3 sons under the age of 10, 2 cats, 1 dog, 4 fish and 1 husband.  No horses YET, but I hope to remedy that soon.  If no one can think of such a property, would anyone know of a realtor that specializes in finding such properties in that area (west of Houston)?

Thank you all in advance.

Karen