RE: [RC] Regarding the Mongol Derby - K. Riordan - Terry Banister

So what exactly is the real complaint here, that the horses will have too much support or not enough?

Well, for my point, I offered the Humm-V suggestion for the benefit of the people who were concerned that the ponies wouldn't have enough support. But I am glad to find out in the process that my real problem is jealosy. I have never realized that I was "jealous" of people who exsploit animals (animals with insufficent size, training and conditioning for the job) to boost their own ego. IMHO, These so-called "Adventurers" could obtain just as much glory by doing the treck on foot.

Terry
"May the Horse be with You"