[RC] HiTie placement - Linda Winkel

I plan on putting a single hitie on my trailer that is currently being built by Shadow Trailer. I want to drop ship the hitie to them and have them install it at the factory. My question is where to put it. Do most put them on the door to the lq side if they are only doing one horse or the opposite side. How far should it be from the awning? How far from the back? I would appreciate any help in trying to figure out where to put it. I plan on using it whenever I just have one horse with me and throwing up the electric fence when I have two at a ride. Is HiTie the better of the products??

Thanks,
Linda