RE: [RC] Great article on prevention Alzheimer's - David LeBlanc

Fascinating stuff – reading through the article, and translating a bit, this is what it seems to boil down to:

Eat fish rich in DHA (salmon, etc)

Don’t eat too much

Green tea, beer, wine, grapes, and olive oil are good for you

Indian food is good (Indian people have among the world’s lowest Alzheimer’s rate)

Mediterranean diet

Anti-oxidant vitamins

Don’t get obese

Excepting the bit about not eating too much, I’m doing pretty well on this one – all my favorite foods are on the list. Nice to read one of these, and not think that I have to change my whole lifestyle.