[RC] The days are getting longer... - sherman

Title: Message
I feed them, check their hooves, make sure they don't get matted coats, manes, tails...that's it. I don't worry about any training. They are in pasture and self exercise for their 4-6 week break. Pretty boring, but gives me time to get bookkeeping caught up for tax time.

Kathy

Kathy Klenk wrote:

I'd be curious to hear what everyones winter routine is with their horses on non-riding days. What sort of and how long of grooming, exercising per week do folks do? Do you do mini ground work training type things? Lets see who comes up with the most unique.