[RC] Snake sticks - Jay Randle

Oh Kathie!

That's hilarious!  I have a mare who thinks EVERY stick on the ground is a snake... year round!  It's particularly hilarious when I'm not riding her!  hahaa

But really, she is so spooked at sticks that one time I actually got nauseous riding her... she was shying and baulking and going sideways so often I got seasick!  We have one training trail that travels through a large area of eucalyptus trees (known for their shedding behaviour), and every piece of bark, branch, etc, is a potential horse-eating snake that is sure aiming at her legs.... it makes for an interesting ride.

Best regards

Jay Randle
SPLENDACREST ENDURANCE TRAINING
www.freewebs.com/splendacrest

May the horse be with you.....

Find great deals on eBay Net yourself a bargain