Re: [RC] Days are getting longer - Carla Richardson

On Saturday the moon was so huge and bright, added to the reflection off the snow in the middle of the night, made it look like daylight.  So bright, and beautiful.  I was tempted to go ride, then I remembered how cold it was <LOL> and went back to bed.

Carla Richardson
Colorado