[RC] Missouri References? - Val Nicoson

Am hoping someone can help me out.  I'm looking for reference (good or bad) for Meadowcrest Ranch in Missouri.  Supposedly it's a rescue/boarding/training place.  I'm helping a friend re-home an unwanted horse (blind in one eye) and Meadowcrest called me stating they would take the horse.  Because the place claimed to be a rescue/re-home place and I was given the name of the place, I Googled it and came up with several negatives about the place.  Not sure if these are from folks who don't like her or if the complaints are legit.  A local vet clinic says they treat horses there (understandably) but couldn't say yes/no to the place, again understandably.

I do have a back-up individual willing to take her in as well but this individual has several horses already so not sure how much one-on- one care this mare would be given.  Albeit she would have a nice home :-)  So if this lady reads this, please, please, do not be offended.

Please respond privately to vnicoson at gmail dot com so as not to clog the list.

Thanks,
Val