[RC] Mare for sale in Florida - Carla Richardson

Forwarding from the competitive trail chat list.  I know nothing about this mare, but
thought I'd pass on the information.  If she's as described, she's a
bargain.

Carla Richardson
Colorado

Great horse for sale, located in Pace, FL, just East of Pensacola. Black 12
year old mare.  A pleasure to ride and handle.  Sound and has excellent
feet.  Does not need shoes.  Great trail horse.  Very bold and will go
anywhere.  Has amazing endurance.  She can trot for miles and she never
seems to gets tired. $1200/obo. Two pictures are attached.  E-mail me if you
are interested at  jones8728@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jones8728%40bellsouth.net>.
Please, pass this email around to those who you think would be interested.
Thanks and Happy Trails.
Gail Jones