[RC] looking for pre-WEC horse to ride - Merri Melde

Hi Ridecampers,

A friend of mine from Australia, Linda Meredith, is looking for a horse to ride in Kentucky at the WEC preride in October. She would like to borrow a horse, and offer a reciprocal ride in Australia, the Tom Quilty or an FEI ride. (Tom Quilty is equivalent of our Tevis).

Here's a quick look at her record:
"I have been endurance riding since 1996 and I have lost count of how many 80 - 120km rides I have done!
I have completed 15 160km rides and of those 9 were top ten completions
5 were FEI 3*, and have 6 Tom Quilty Buckles(3 top ten).
I represented Australia in the Trans Tasman 120Km in NZ 2007 and was the only senior to finish. Then was invited back to NZ and rode Razzie in the NZ Nationals(her 1st 160km & 8th placing).
I was a member of the Australian Endurance squad team at the 2008 Quilty.
For the past 2 years I have been in the top seven senior FEI riders in Australia.
I have a very good completion history.
I am VERY happy to supply any more info required and I also come along with my own very experienced husband/strapper."

If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas, you can email me, or email Linda directly at angleseaendur at bigpond.com

(p.s. - take her up on the Quilty!!!)

merri

--