[RC] Stars Sigrid Thornton and Tom Burlinson back for muster - Merri Melde

Not exactly endurance news, but I BET that many of you enjoyed the Snowy River movies.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24899543-2862,00.html

When I visited Meg Wade in Australia in 2007, I could see the Snowy Mountains in the near distance when I mounted up to ride.

And when I was visiting Peter Toft a month later up north, who was a judge on 'Australia's Got Talent' (or something like that) but Tom Burlinson. I hadn't been watching the TV but heard his voice and recognized it!

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com