[RC] need help exercising horses? - sherman

Title: Message
My good friend, Barb, has moved to Redondo Beach. She's been helping me condition horses for about 3 years now, had her own horses for several years before I met her. She'd love to help someone keep their horses fit.  Let me know if you're in the area and would like help conditioning. Barb's also a marathon runner, maybe you could interest her in ride 'n tie, too (:>)

Kathy