[RC] over reach boot reviews? - Esprech

Hi,

I recently purchased a great little morgan mare. I live in the sandy southeast and the poor girl tore up a piece of her left front heel with her own over reach. I believe this happened at a trot. I know bell boots are the classic response but i am concerned about the amount of sand we have and rubs resulting from the boots. Anyone out there have a fantastic review on a good boot? What about the neoprene type? I have considered buying a pastern type wrap and then using either a neoprene bell boot or regular rubber one. suggestions or ideas? Next farrier visit I will talk to him about squaring off her rear toes  but any other suggestions?
Thanks
Grace in SC