Re: [RC] Horse not fitted up - safe to do an LD? - Don Huston

I would go. You and your horse both have some experience doing LD so you will not make the newby mistake of over riding your horse, just cruise and have fun. The Fireworks ride is very pretty with lots of big trees and there used to be a beautiful, deep water crossing 4-5 miles out from the start. Lots of excitement! >:-}

Don Huston