Re: [RC] re: BH 100 - Carla Richardson

Cindy,
?
Would you consider having a raffle of some type?at the convention in Reno, to help support the ride?? I know that later on this year, if I'm doing better financially I will definitely donate to the ride, just to keep it going.? You're absolutely correct, it would be a terrible shame to lose this ride.
?
I'm sure people would donate, would contribute to a raffle, or buy stuff at bake sale, WHATEVER, at the convention, to support this ride.? What do you think?
?
Carla Richardson