[RC] Monster?? - Janice Taylor

Opps had to send again, as the tags got to long...
?
?
?
?
A monster? Dressed up?? Huh?? LD is simply a division to chose if one wants
to ride the shorter distance for what ever reason.

I don't remember LD ever not having a time limit, but my memory isn't the
best either...<g>
Guess I just don't see your point. Are you asking that AERC change LD to a
pleasure ride instead of a competition? In other words, you would prefer no
LD at all?

Boy, I'll think twice before I answer a simple question with LD anywhere in
the message again...<g>

Janice

--
All the sounds dear to horseman were around me ~ the snorts of horses, the swish of their tails, the tinkle of irons as we flung the saddles over their backs ~ little sounds of no importance, but they stay with us in the unconscious library of memory.
Wynford Vaughan-Thomas

www.janusstudio.com