[RC] Bandit Springs - Merri Melde

Same for Bandit Springs, a lovely 2-day ride in the Ococho National Forest in the Oregon cascades this weekend, put on by Janelle Wilde and her husband Adam Falke, and many, many volunteers. (Adam and Janelle live 5 hours away from the ride).

And - many many rides and riders! 100, 2-day 100, 80, 2 50's, 2 30's, trail rides, plus ride and ties and AHA Region 4 Championship! At least one broken bone, 2 lost horses, a scary trailer situation that turned out fine in the end, a huge pot of delicious jambalaya, terrific finish rates, and best of all, beautiful trails - next year I am riding a horse!!

Stories and pictures and full results coming soon, but in short, on Day 1:

7 of 7 finished the 100
1. Gabrielle Mann and CM Big Easy
2. Joyce Sousa and LV Integrity
3. Jennifer Neihaus and MC Gallantly
4. Michelle Rousch and PR Tallymark - BC

12 of 12 finished the 80
1. Ron Sproat
2. Carol Giles
3. Fred Emigh
4. Lee Pearce - BC

52 of 57 finished the 50
1. Pat Richardson
2. Brad Green - BC
3. Susan Powell

55 of 56 finished the 30
1. Penny Tanner
2. Ira Hickman
3. David Shefrin - BC

3 Ride and Tie teams did the 30... I believe one finished, sorry, did not get the names...
2 Ride and Tie teams did 10 miles

On Sunday:
3 of 5 finished the 2-day 100:
1. Christopher Wood