[RC] Saddle Suggestion - Dawn - Naomi Preston

I'd highly recommend the SR Saddle by Steve Gonzalez, even if you'd rather not go with a treed saddle.  Reason being, Steve will adjust the saddle to your horse for no cost, for the life of the saddle, you just pay shipping.  These saddles REALLY fit horses well, and are not a "static" tree, but a flexible tree, which moves with the movement of the horses back.  Pricey?  Yes, but you get what you pay for.  I'm still using mine that I bought 20 years ago, which has been refitted to my current horse.  And I have the fit fine-tuned when my mare gets fit and loses weight.  My husband Lee rides SR's on both his horses, and he's a heavyweight.  His horse's backs are immaculate -- never any soreness, rubs, white hairs, nothing.  Vets are always amazed.  And a treed saddle will distribute the weight the way a treeless saddle never can.   Steve also guarantees the saddles, so if you're not happy with it, you can return it.  And the SR comes in a western or english style.    SR Saddles are also an AERC sponsor.  www.SRSaddle.co.com

Email me privately if you have any more questions.   mustanglady at email dot toast dot net

Naomi Preston