Re: [RC] FW: Brucellosis? - Elizabeth Walker

Good suggestion.  The only info I have is that I believe they used to do surgery for fistula -  open it up, clean it out and let it heal cleanly.  I seem to remember that in one of my early vet books, that has info on stuff you hardly ever see any more.

By the way - fistula can be triggered any type of blow or bruise to the withers.  If she rolled and struck a rock, or somehow fell backwards doing something strange....  It doesn't have to be a bad saddle fit.