[RC] Recommendations for places to stay - Tipton, Janet

Hi everyone,

My friend and I are headed on our big “sightseeing/riding” vacation of the year.  We are going to hit both the Ft. Meade ride and the Pink Flamingo ride.  We will be traveling from Salt Lake City, UT to Sturgis, SD and we are looking for a stopover point somewhere between Rawlins and Casper for the night of July 23rd.  Then we will be traveling from Sturgis, SD over to Cascade, ID through Montana and looking for a stopover point somewhere between Billings and Butte for the night of July 28th.  Can anyone recommend places to us?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Janet Tipton