[RC] Gaited Arabian stallion? - RHONDA LEVINSON

I know that I remember talking to someone on ridecamp about their Arabian stallion who is gaited, but now I cannot remember who it was.  I have a friend with a gaited mare that she really wants to breed, and she would love to breed to an Arabian, but is concerned about losing the gait.  I would appreciate any information that I could forward to her.

Rhonda